
Wheeling Suspension Bridge

Coming Night

Arbordale Snow

Postcard: Osiris Temple, Elm Grove, Wheeling, W. Va.

Souvenir Views of Wheeling: C. A. House

Members of the Grand Army of the Republic, Carlin's Battery D, First West Virginia Light Artillery on the steps of the US Custom House in Wheeling (now WV Independence Hall)

Stone & Thomas Building and Kaufman's, Downtown Wheeling, Main Street, September 20, 1987

Souvenir Views of Wheeling: Schenk's Big Packing Plant

Construction of the Wheeling Dollar Bank Building, 14th and Market Streets, Circa 1974-75

View of Wheeling From Mt. Wood Overlook, 1999

Snowstorm of November 29, 1950 - 10th Street

Snowstorm of November 29, 1950 - 900 Block of Market Street

Souvenir Views of Wheeling: The Conservative Life Insurance Company Building

Center Wheeling Savings Bank Building Demolition

Aerial View, Fort Henry Bridge Construction

Overhead View of WesBanco Arena, Heritage Port, Veterans Memorial Amphitheater, & Janie S. Altmeyer Playground, November 2003, Ohio River at 36'

Construction of the Wheeling Tunnel, 1964

Snowstorm of November 29, 1950 - North Wheeling, 315 Main Street (Frank's Cash Market)

Aerial View of Elm Grove, 1970s

Virginia Apartments and Marsh Wheeling Stogies Building, 900 Block of Main Street, October 18, 1987

Postcard: Chapline Street Extension looking South, Wheeling, W. Va.

W&LE 109 Warrenton 116 11/26/17

Ohio Sunrise

Moundsville West Virginia ~ Grave Creek Mound ~ Historic Site

The Bridges of Wheeling

McLure Hotel Brochure, 1950s: Mount de Chantal Academy

American Queen in Wheeling WV

McLure Hotel Brochure, 1950s: Pool at Oglebay

Mount Wood Overlook

Bird's Eye View of Wheeling Showing Island and Race Track

Vineyard Hills And The Ohio River Valley, Wheeling, WV.

Postcard: Along the Ohio River at Wheeling, W. Va.

McLure Hotel Brochure, 1950s: Wheeling Downs

South Wheeling Island

North Wheeling Island

Postcard: Race Track at State Fair Grounds

Moundsville, West Virginia

Landscape #128

Ohio River Valley

Gorgeous day

Fitz's Farm

Wheeling Wharf Parking Garage Dedication Program, August 1, 1956